INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUE TWO PREPARATION BOOKS FREE DOWNLOAD
INLAND REVENUE DEPARTMENT EXPLAINED IN DETAIL
(Books download link at the bottom)
Domestic taxes, which include income tax, sales tax, and federal excise taxes, account for about 90% of the revenues collected by the FBR. These taxes are not only similar in nature, but also interdependent in practice. The consolidation of these taxes into a single administrative structure has been around for a long time, but never before in the history of the Pakistani economy has the need for this change to become a reality been greater. Cleared by these requirements and aimed at applying modern taxation methods to raise taxes on G.D.P. is formed by the FBR Internal Revenue Wing, which combines three types of internal taxes.
The launch of this wing is expected to make it easier for taxpayers by facilitating the development of their tax affairs in a single organizational structure. The creation of this wing will also benefit the tax administration, as access to taxpayer data relating to various domestic taxes will be available.
The organizational structure of the Internal Revenue Service at FBR headquarters and its work assignments are as follows:
1) INLAND REVENUE JUDICIAL SECTION
- ADR issues income / sales tax
- FTO reviews income/ sales tax
- Legal issues, appeals and lawsuits
- Parliamentary affairs
- Any other entrusted work
2) INLAND REVENUE GENERAL MATTERS
- Issues related to remuneration upon detection of tax evasion
- Issues related to PRAL
- Issues related to reform / restructuring / reorganization
- Any other work assignment
3) INLAND REVENUE CO-ORDINATION BRANCH
- Coordination on income and sales tax matters, including:
- Income and Sales Tax Registration Authority
- Board of Directors
- Any other assigned work
4) INLAND REVENUE BUDGET SECTION
- Set and track collection goals for income tax, sales tax, and EDF.
- I.Tax / S.Tax / FED Jurisdictional issues.
- Questions about income tax / sales tax refunds.
- Permission to receive income from the bank.
- Any other assigned work.
POLICY OF INLAND REVENUE DEPARTMENT
Secretary (Sales tax and Federals Budget) would work underneath him. His assignment would include:- –
All budget and policy matters with reference to nonexempt / dutiable goods and services.
Post budget clarifications and SROs – ST and iron law and procedure and interpretation there from – issuing of SROs/General Orders/ Circulars/Clarifications and so on – Clarifications of products and services – Valuation of goods and tariff values & other jobs.
1) Secretary Income tax policy
- All Matters touching on tax policy
- Explication on income tax policy
2) Secretary With holding tax
This deals with issues on W.T.
3) Secretary Income tax Rules
- All subjects referring to Income Tax exemptions/Second Schedule and Income Tax Rules
- All subjects referring to income tax exemption
4) Secretary Inter-National Tax.
- All subjects concerning worldwide taxes
- Income Tax and Sales Tax
- Coordination / liaison with Board of investments (BOI), International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank (WB), International Finance (IFC) Corporation, Department For International Development, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) (inclusive of training) etc. Matters regarding worldwide tax agreements/treaties.
In order to rationalize the paintings flow, compliance, enforcement, tracking and recuperation of taxes making sure facilitation for the taxpayers of their respective regions of duties an identical variety of RTOs/LTUs i.e. seven (07) offices (referred to below) are located below every Chief (Inland Revenue) of FBR. Each Chief (IR) might be assisted with the aid of using Secretary and Second Secretary, and might have the subsequent jurisdiction:-
1) Chief IR-1
- Large Taxpayer Unit , Islamabad
- Regional Tax Office, Islamabad
- Regional Tax Office, Rawalpindi
- Regional Tax Office, Peshawar
- Regional Tax Office, Abbottabad
- Regional Tax Office, Faisalabad
- Regional Tax Office, Sargodha
2) Chief IR-2
- Large Taxpayer Unit, Lahore
- Regional Tax Office, Lahore
- Regional Tax Office-II, Lahore
- Regional Tax Office, Sialkot
- Regional Tax Office Gujranwala
- Regional Tax Office, Multan
- Regional Tax Office, Bahawalpur
3) Chief IR-3
- Large Taxpayer Unit, Karachi
- Regional Tax Office, Karachi
- Regional Tax Office-II, Karachi
- Regional Tax Office-III, Karachi
- Regional Tax Office, Hyderabad
- Regional Tax Office, Sukkur
- Regional Tax Office, Quetta
Matters touching on complaints of evasion and taxpayer’ grievance are going to be dealt by Chiefs I, II and III for his or her several jurisdiction. Matters pertaining to Public Accounts Committee (PAC)/Departmental Accounts Committee (DAC) and external audit will be dealt by Chief Inland Revenue-I. observation of daily collections, refunds and filing of returns will be monitored by Chief Inland Revenue , I, II, III for their respective jurisdictions. Automation and e-filling will be handled by Chief Inland Revenue-III.
2 thoughts on “INSPECTOR INLAND REVENUE TWO PREPARATION BOOKS FREE DOWNLOAD”
Thnkuu mri jan