FIA TEST GUIDE (FREE ONE CLICK DOWNLOAD)
This Book Covers following Topics:
- Current Affairs
- FIA ACT 1974-2017
- Pakistan Study
- Islamic Studies
- General Science
- General Knowledge
- & many others
FIA TEST INSTRUCTIONS
Most important Notice for Physical Test:
- Time set for Physical is sharp 8’O clock in the morning.
- The noted venue will now no longer be changed.
- Electronic gadgets (Mobile telephones and Smart watches) aren’t allowed in any respect FIA centers.
- Please print admit card/ registration slip and convey it for your check (Physical/ CBT) day.
- Please deliver your Original CNIC, Original diploma required for the publish you’ve got got carried out for your check (Physical/ CBT) day.
- Bring your face masks, sanitizer, and a obvious water bottle alongside for your check day.
- Please be aware that carrying a masks is a obligatory requirement to go into the FIA check center.
- Staple your passport length photo for your registration slip(s).
- Registration Slip(s) for government posts like Sub Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Constable and Constable Drivers (C&CD) will include Physical Test Center and Physical Test Date information.
- Registration slip(s) for posts apart from government could have fee as N/A in Physical Test Center and Physical Test date field.
How FIA was created? After the 1971 war with India, Prime Minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto carried out police reforms after accepting the recommendations of the report that bureaucrat G. Ahmad presented to the Prime Minister’s Secretariat on March 7, 1972. January 13, 1975, after being codified in the Constitution with the approval of the FIA Law of 1974 by the State Parliament . His first tasks were to develop measures against organized crime, smuggling, human trafficking, immigration crime and passport scandals.
When the FIA was founded, it recorded cases of corruption at all levels of government. Although it appeared to be a criminal investigation agency, the FIA was also investigating accused political opponents and critics of financial misconduct, from tax evasion to bribery while in office.
How and what is Prioritized by FIA
- Counter-terrorism Wing (CTW) Tasked to defend Pakistan from all varieties of terrorist attacks, consisting of cyber, bioterrorism, chemical, digital and nuclear terrorism (see counter-terrorism).
- Anti-Corruption Wing (ACW) Tasked with mission investigations and fight all public corruption in any respect degrees of command (see additionally NAB).
- Economic Crime Wing (ECW) Mandate to defend Pakistan from financial terrorism and safety of highbrow assets rights of the people. (see additionally: Economic terrorism).
- Immigration Wing (IW) Combat human trafficking sports and withstand unlawful immigration in Pakistan.
- Technical Wing (TW) Tasked to make efforts to defend Pakistan towards overseas intelligence operations and espionage (see counterintelligence and counterproliferation) in addition to the usage of medical help to solve high-generation crimes.
- Legal Branch (LB) Responsible to offer prison steerage in all administrative and operational topics in addition to defend civil rights.
- National Central Bureau (NCB) Tasked to fight transnational/country wide crook corporations and enterprises (see prepared crime) with help from Interpol and America Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- Anti Trafficking Unit (ATU) Tasked to fight predominant violent crimes, to make sure country-huge insurance of human trafficking, in addition to to save you and defend the sufferers of trafficking.
4 thoughts on “FIA TEST GUIDE (FREE ONE CLICK DOWNLOAD)”
Some really nice and useful information on this site, as well I conceive the style and design contains great features.
I got good info from your blog
Howdy I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.First of all I want to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question that I’d like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Many thanks!